ECHO’s Certification Training Program is designed specifically to train you to administer the assessment to your clients or employees. The intensive two-day program will equip you with everything you need to use the ECHO Listening Profile.
What is included?
The certification program involves two days of hands-on training and practice to confirm you are fully equipped to successfully administer the ECHO listening profile. While theory and background are included, maximum time is spent on hands-on experiential training. Through this process, you will:
- Understand best-practices for utilizing the ECHO Listening Profile with clients or employees.
- Develop expert understanding of the 4 foundational listening preferences.
- Master the distinction between the 41 profiles.
- Become proficient in the interpretation of individual profile results.
- Practice administering both the individual and group reports.
- Gain access to assessments at a fraction of market cost.
- Five complimentary assessments and one complimentary group report.
Following certification, we offer ongoing guidance and support to ensure the success of our Certified Practitioners.
Web-Based Certified Practitioner Portal:
You will also receive individual login access to the ECHO Certified Practitioner Portal. The portal automates the process of generating, tracking, and sending assessments to your clients / employees and client groups. Features of the portal include:
- User-friendly system that sends the assessment with your customized message and branding as desired.
- Automated tracking that shows when assessments are completed as well as reminders to those who need it.
- Ability to choose whether your clients receive their reports directly, or if you receive the reports ahead of time for review.
- Capability to generate Group Reports that display clients results side-by-side for comparative purposes.
Upcoming Training Dates:
- Dec 6-7, 2018
- Mar 7-8, 2019
- Jun 6-7, 2019
- Sep 12-13, 2019
- Dec 12-13, 2019
Times: 9am-5pm both days.
Location: Boulder, CO
If you are interested in registering or finding out more about this program, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.