Our Certified Practitioner program is designed specifically to train consultants who wish to administer the assessment to their own clients. The intensive two-day program equips practitioners with everything they need to use the ECHO Listening Profile.
The certification program involves two days of hands-on training and practice to confirm you are fully equipped to successfully administer the ECHO listening profile. The program includes an introduction to the assessment’s theory and background, then maximizes time spent in hands-on experiential training. Through this process, certified consultants will:
- Understand best-practices for utilizing the ECHO Listening Profile with clients.
- Develop expert understanding of the 4 foundational listening preferences.
- Master the distinction between the 41 profiles.
- Become proficient in the interpretation of individual profile results.
- Practice administering both the individual and group reports.
- Gain access to assessments at a fraction of market cost.
Following certification, we offer ongoing guidance and support to ensure the success of our Certified Practitioners.
Web-Based Certified Practitioner Portal:
Certified practitioners will receive individual login access to the ECHO Certified Practitioner Portal. The portal automates the process of generating, tracking, and sending assessments to individual clients and client groups. Features of the portal include:
- User-friendly system that sends the assessment with your customized message and branding as desired.
- Automated tracking that shows when assessments are completed as well as reminders to those who need it.
- Ability to choose whether your clients receive their reports directly, or if you receive the reports ahead of time for review.
- Capability to generate Group Reports that display clients results side-by-side for comparative purposes.
Upcoming Training Dates:
- February 8-9, 2018
- May 3-4, 2018
- Sept 13-14, 2018
- Dec 6-7, 2018
Times: 9am-5pm both days.
Location: Boulder, CO
If you are interested in registering or finding out more about this program, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.